I feel like I’m finally shaking off a funk, and coming back into the light. Nothing’s wrong. I haven’t been down, or at least, I haven’t had a reason to be sad. I just wasn’t my usual self. I think this is the result of finishing Big Freelance Project (the first draft anyway) on Tuesday and spending the afternoon getting my flamingos in a row. Having some relaxed time without feeling that there was work I should be doing was clearly necessary!
December is going to be a very busy month, even without taking on any new freelance project. Big Freelance project will need a tidy up, and I want to finish not one, but two drafts–but I’m getting ahead of myself.
- Morgen Prince Complete First Draft. (45,499/75,000 words)-Nope! Currently 55,421/75,000 words, but that is 55,000 more words than I had at the start of November.
Freelance Project 9/12 chaptersDone! Waiting client feedback. Get back into bloggingI’m going to mark this as a success!
- Return Edits of Dead Wrong (1200 em-dashes). Well, I talked about this…Did not actually do it.
Note to self: Next time you decide to do NaNoWriMo… do not take on a freelance project requiring you to write 40,000 words in a month at the same time. It just doesn’t work.
- Morgen Prince Complete first draft, tidy and send to editor!
- Dead Wrong edits and cover request
- Tweak plot to Murder Isn’t Art
- Outline The Case of the Very Forthright Letter that Peregrine Should Not Have Written and think of a better title
- Look at Over Familiar and sigh a lot, and then think about an outline
- Finish drafting one of the above
- Have a birthday
- Release The Charity Shop Rejects Live in Concert
- Read 11 books to reach my goal of reading 100 books in 2017
December hasn’t even properly started, and I feel like I need a nap…